New Makeup Find | NYC Blush Stick

Wednesday 27 August 2014


So.. I stumbled upon this today in Superdrug. The NYC Beautifying Blushable Blush Stick. (aaaand thats quite hard to say out loud) I'd been wanting to get a nice cream blush for a good while now, I wanted to find something affordable. With this blush I certainly did that. I have previously used NYC, but only the nail varnishes which are also really good for the price by the way! .. I was quite hesitant to what I'd actually get with this because I'd never tried NYC for the makeup before and it was £3... yeah ladies and gentlemen, you heard me correctly.

With a product at £3 you don't really expect much at all.. But this is such a nice cream blush. It applies really easily and gives a great color. Blends like a dream and because it's a cream blush it gives a nice healthy sheen to the skin. You don't need that much with this, too much can look clownish, as with every other blush. 

A little goes a long way with makeup, always! 



The packaging, well I mean I don't really expect anything extravagant with a £3 makeup product lets just say that. You do get a good amount of product in the tube also which is great, it would last a good amount.


Overall, I'd say this is a great blush for all you guys and girls on a budget. 

I have the shade Soho Pink

Do you have any afforable makeup you have discovered? 
Let me know in the comments I would love to try them out!


You can find these blushes at your local Superdrug store or online



No comments:

Post a Comment