Bare Minerals BareSkin Serum Foundation Review

Thursday 4 September 2014



I have never tried anything from Bare Minerals, since I like a good full coverage foundation and I didn't think mineral bases would cut it for me. I recently subscribed to Marie Claire magazine and with that came a tiny little sample of the new Bare Skin Foundation by Bare Minerals. When I say tiny, I honestly thought there wasn't enough to cover my whole face, I was wrong though, it was more than enough!

I read a few reviews that said it would not agree with oily skin so I was quite skeptical to use it since I have a combination skin type. But I guess with products like these you need to try it for yourself to see if it works for you.

I applied this foundation with my fingers because I felt it would make it easiest to blend and it gave me tonnes more control. For a mineral foundation with a light/medium coverage it covers imperfections really well. I don't really have problematic skin, it's on the clear side so I didn't have a lot of redness/darkness to cover. If you require more coverage you could always use concealer on the specific area, just like I did. I used this foundation with Revlon Colorstay concealer and my skin was perfected! It held really nicely through the day, it didn't get too oily, I was expecting it to be kinda crazy from the reviews but it was great! I had to touch up slightly but it was nothing major.

Overall I find this to be a great foundation if you want a decent coverage with a light feel to the skin. It's £26 and you can buy it at any Bare Minerals counter or online here.


2 comments:

  1. I need to pick up a sample of this and try it out for myself! It sound alike it would be good though since I also have combo skin :) x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really nice, give it a try! It feels like nothing on the skin x

      Delete