The Makeup Addict Tag

Thursday 25 September 2014



1. Which product do you still keep buying more of despite having plenty in your collection?
Foundation. If I see a new foundation that seems to match what i'm looking for I just have to get it. I always read blogs with reviews on foundations whether it be a new release or one thats been around for a while, if someone raves about a foundation I need it. I definitely have way too many in my collection, they can last me a lifetime.
2. What's the one product you couldn't live without?
Probably eyeliner, I don't like the way my eyes look without eyeliner, it's abit weird. I think i'm so used to seeing myself with a good winged liner on my eyelids I just hate it when I don't wear any... which in a way isn't good at all.
3. Favourite makeup brand?
I don't really have a favourite, I tend to get different products from different brands. I can't just choose one! Anyone else have this problem?
4. How big is your make-up collection? 
I have a reasonable amount, bigger than the average girl I'd say but no where near the collections I see online! 
5. And how do you like to store it?
In my dressing table drawers, all in different compartments. Some in clear Muji boxes.. You know, average makeup storage.
6. How many items of make-up have you got in your handbag at the moment?
I carry around 2 lipsticks, gotta have options. Also my face powder/concealer. Then the brushes to apply with. So around 4/5 products.
7. If you could raid another blogger's stash, who would it be?
Possibly Sam and Nics from Pixiwoo... Two people but it's acceptable since they both are behind the channel/blog. I would be like a kid in a sweet shop!
8. How long does your usual make-up routine take and how many products do you use?
Around 40 minutes. I do spend a little longer than I probably should. I like to do my makeup properly so I know I'm set for the day. I use around 12 products from primer to lippy! Is that a lot? 
9. Have you ever bought make-up knowing you wouldn't use it?
Not that I can think of, it would kinda be a waste?


Thanks for reading, what would you have answered?

No comments:

Post a Comment