Cara Delevingne Inspired Makeup

Sunday 4 May 2014





Cara Delevingne, a very gorgeous and popular supermodel. 
She's seriously done every look in the book. One of my favorites is the classic winged liner with a bold lip, so as my favorite I thought that I would re-create it for you as its a super easy look and suits everyone









Base


  • As this look has a super flawless base you want to find a foundation and concealer with good coverage.
  • I like to go in with my concealer before my foundation, it's just how i'm used to doing my makeup, I feel that it doesn't look cakey when you apply this way. Sometimes applying concealer over a high coverage foundation can look a little much. I used Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in the lightest shade. I dab this into my skin with my warm fingertips. I use this on my problem areas such as under my eyes, and on blemishes/redness.
  •  I am going to be using Revlon Colorstay in the shade 150 Buff. I will be applying this with RT Miracle Complexion Sponge as this gives the most flawless coverage.
  • I apply Revlon PhotoReady Cream Brush in Pinched, this gives a subtle color to the cheeks.
  • Then I set the foundation on my T-Zone and under my eyes to make sure nothing budges throughout the day. I use Rimmel Stay-Matte Powder in the Translucent shade.
  • To finish off the base I get my Honey Bronzer from The Body Shop and lightly dust it on my face to add a little color back to my face. This bronzer is great for people with fair skin, it doesnt come up too harsh and doesnt give a muddy or orange finish.







Eyes/Eyebrows


  • Comb through the eyebrows with an eyebrow brush to remove any foundation build up that may have happened when applying your base.
  • Then I take Charcoal Brown by MAC and run it through my brows with an angled brush to make them as full as Cara's. (If you have dark brows, use a shade 1-2 shades lighter than your eyebrow hairs and if you have light eyebrows then find a shaded 1-2 shades darker)


    • Start off by priming your lids with Urban Decay Primer Potion to prevent any creasing of your eyeshadows
    • Then apply a light matte shade on your lid I use Vanilla eyeshadow by MAC
    • For the crease I apply a deep brown with a fluffy brush I use Charcoal Brown by MAC, you want to make sure that the brown is blended well.
    • Then move on to the eyeliner and use Maybelline Gel Liner, if you follow my other post all about how I do my liner you'll be on your way to the perfect liner! Click here to go to my Eyeliner Post. Make the liner as thick as you like.
    • Bring the liner to the bottom lash line in the water line, only the outer half and then blend a black a little under that to make it appear more smokey.
    • Then apply generous coats of mascara on the top and bottom lashes I used L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Excess this is great for creating huge volume to the lashes







    Lips

    • I always exfoliate my lips before using a bright bold color just to be sure it goes on smoothly so I get my Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub, I love this product as it makes my lips super soft for the application of lip products.
    • After that, I fill my lips in with MAC Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in High Energy 
    • Then, go straight in with my MAC Lipstick in Lady Danger, I mix a little Candy Yum Yum also to make a unique bright shade.
    • Clean up the edge with concealer, get a small brush I used the RT Detailer Brush and blend some concealer to be sure the lipstick looks nice and crisp


    And heres the finished look...




    I hope you like my recreation of Cara Delevingne's Make up look.

    Until next time,
    Bye!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment