May Beauty Favorites & New Finds

Friday 30 May 2014

It's totally crazy that it's the end of May already everything is moving so fast! but it means only one thing. Monthly favorites time! (And more excitingly, summer time is nearing).
























The Body Shop Almond Hand And Nail Cream
First up is a hand and nail cream from The Body Shop.
 I know it's not the most exciting thing to be talking about but this hand cream is seriously amazing so I had to mention it! It smells so beautiful and the scent certainly lingers for a while. This beauty doesn't leave your hands greasy one bit, it sinks right into the skin leaving them soft supple and moisturized. 






















Vera Wang Lovestruck, Floral Rush
This is most definitely the only scent I have wore all month. Everytime I smell it I fall in love. It's a floral scent however, it's not overly floral. It lasts a really long time. I also get many comments on what perfume I'm wearing when I have this on. Next time your in Boots give this a smell, you won't be disappointed! May I add it's a very gorgeous bottle.




Illamasqua Kabuki Brush
I was lucky enough to find this brush in the huge sale around a year ago at Illamasqua for £10!! I was so happy when I found this as i'd been eyeing it for a while but it was so expensive at £35 I just couldn't give that much, good job I didn't, I mean I would have been quite devastated knowing it'd gone down to a tenner. 
It's the softest brush I own, I find my self stroking it occasionally cause it's so soft.. is that weird? It's a great brush for applying all over bronzer, or powdering your face. It is quite a large brush so you are limited in what you can actually do but for powdering in seconds its great!


















Forever 21 Statement Necklace
I love Forever 21 in general, they sell very affordable things. The jewelry is one of my favorites though. They have such a wide selection at such affordable prices! This particular necklace has been one I have been grabbing on the regular. It's not too large or over the top. The color, different shades of a pastel green with a gold chain is really nice for spring/summer time. It's really flattering and goes with a lot of clothing items I own.






















Sleek Blush By 3 Palette in 'LACE'
I love this palette, it's such a great slim palette, great for travelling! The colors inside are really lovely, a mixture of matte and shimmer blushes. This particular palette is great now it's coming to summer time, it gives you that subtle pop of color. Be careful with these blushes though as they are very pigmented so you have to be sure not to dip your brush in too much otherwise you will load on way too much color on your cheeks. Also the mirror inside is a great size, you can actually see how you're applying your blush if you are on the go.



















Simple Brightening Wipes
I got these a few weeks ago as I wanted to try out some other wipes as I just wasn't clicking with my Nivea ones for some reason. So I picked up these simple brightening wipes, it really appealed to me as I love anything that brightens your skin and makes it look more radiant. I've been loving these, they remove my makeup without much effort meaning I don't have to tug at my lashes. I don't use these on a regular basis as I remove my makeup with Coconut Oil but when I do i'm really pleased with how it performs.




Vaseline Cocoa Butter 
I love the little tins of lip balm that Vaseline do, really handy to have in your bag to keep your lips moisturized. I particularly love the Cocoa Butter one as I feel it's most moisturizing and no matter how chapped my lips are when I apply this they are revived and brought back to life in no time!



The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Body Butter
I love all body butters from the body shop, they are my all time favorite thing ever! The peach body butter is what i've been reaching for all May, it's a really refreshing scent and leaves your skin super soft.. and you smell like a giant peach!



Now I wanted to mention two new discoveries I found as I'm really excited to use them..


Rimmel 'Fancy A Dip' Nail Varnish
First up is a nail varnish I heard about when watching FleurDeForce May Faves video on Youtube. I really fell in love with the color as she had it on her nails so I immediately had to go purchase this it's a lovely 'cornflour' blue shade, theres just something about blue nails I love and this is the perfect shade. At £2.99 I think it's a great buy!


John Frieda Frizz Ease Creme Serum
I got this as I was looking for something that was smoothing and that banishes frizz. I suffer from frizz from time to time and it's really not a good look! My friend helped me out getting this as we all know boots is huge and the selection is far too overwhelming! It claims to eliminate frizz and treat split ends. I am really excited to see if this is any good.



And that's enough of me rambling for today. What have been your most loved products for the month of May? Let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment