Very Easy Bronzed Summer Makeup

Monday 12 May 2014


Summer is coming and I really can't wait for it. I thought why not create a sun-kissed daytime makeup look in preparation for the best time of year.


  • Start off by getting the shade Sin from the Naked 1 Palette and applying it in the inner corner and up to the middle of the lid, this is a nice light shimmery pink and will brighten the eye up 




  • Then get the shade Toasted and apply in the outer corner blending with the other shade blend it slightly higher and smoke it out this will create a sultry eye look
  • Blend Buck on the outer part of the lower lash line
  • After that, get your gel liner and line your top lid and wing it out & apply Nylon from MAC on your brow bone.



  • Finally apply two coats of your favorite mascara on top and bottom lashes


And its as simple as that! a few steps and you have created a lovely bronzed eye look. I have fell back in love with my Naked 1 Palette and will definitely be my go to palette this summer!

Whats your going to be your go-to summer look? Let me know in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment