Current Go To Products

Monday 16 June 2014

I thought I would talk about a few products I have been loving recently, they are just too good not to mention..


Lets get straight to it



Vera Wang Lovestruck 'floral rush'




























This has become my go-to fragrance for the past few weeks now, I think it's because its really warm recently and the floral scent has been appealing to me. It smells really fresh and has summer written all over it! It's also such a pretty bottle.. let me correct myself, it's a pretty lid, haha. Grab the 30ml in boots under £20! 



Sleek 'Matte Me' Matte Lip Cream












































I've been really loving matte lips recently, for the nude shades I've been loving many but I have been reaching for this gorgeous Sleek lip cream in the shade Petal a lot. It's a really pretty shade to wear not just for the shade but also it has great staying power. If you have been searching for a long lasting matte lip then this is the product for you. A quite disappointing 5 shades to choose from but the shades they have are lovely, also the price won't break the bank at an affordable price of £5.


Sleek Eyebrow Stylist














I love this for a quick brow fix. It's so easy to use. It has a little brow comb on one end and the pencil on the other. I usually hate buying pencils for filling in my eyebrows as I have to sharpen them, after I sharpen the product seems to just gets ruined inside, I seen this and I had to get it as it's a roll up pencil which requires no sharpening... result! £5.99 in most stores.



Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee
You've probably heard of Revlon Lip Butters by now, they are so popular. I've only ever had the one shade.. shocking since there are so many. I recently purchased another which is a nude shade called Creme Brulee as i'd been looking for a moisturizing lip product that was easy to wear but gave me some color. It does just that and all for a affordable £8  


Aviator Sunglasses
I recently purchased these sunglasses, literally a few days ago but I've been wearing them constantly so I had to share them! They are from TKMAXX. They add a cool touch to any outfit and are very easy to wear, also.. most importantly they block out the sun really well and you can't see your eyes through the lens, which I hate in sunglasses. Very good for the price of £13.






What products have you been loving recently?
Let me know in the comments below

I hope you are having a nice week!



No comments:

Post a Comment