Sleek 'Blush By 3' Palettes - Reviews & Swatches

Monday 23 June 2014


I love Sleek Makeup as its a very affordable brand. One of my favorite products from the brand are the blushes, in particular the 'blush by 3' palettes they do.

The pigmentation and quality of these blushes are really great for the price tag. These palettes come in many different shades and retail for £10.

I have three different types so I thought that I would talk through them today;





First up is Pink Spirit which as the name would suggest is for all you pink lovers out there! 

At first glance the colors look kinda scary because they are so bright but it doesn't translate onto your cheeks, well unless you go a little crazy with the application. The shades give a slight amount of color but nothing overwhelming which is perfect as we don't want to be looking like clowns do we? In this palette all shades are matte and they range from bright to dark pinks.

Here's the swatches of the shades which are in the same order as in the palette (left to right);








Next is the palette named Lace which is a more natural summer time palette.

I personally love this palette the best and use it the most. It has really nice shades, more of a variety, a orangey/peach shade, a shimmer pink shade & a deep peach shade. I like this as you have a different choice; you can go with a matte blush or a glowing shimmer shade. These are also very pigmented but more wearable shades and I think they look especially nice in the summer time.

Here are the swatches;



The final palette is called Sugar and is great for all you tanned girls!

I think this palette is best for darker skin, it seems to compliment more than on pale skin tones. Just as Lace this palette has matte shades as well as a shimmer one in the middle. This palette contains a deep plum shade, a shimmer bronze color and a matte peach/bronze. I love this palette when I am on holiday as I have a tan.

Here are the swatches;


Each shade has a soft feel to it and they blend really well onto the skin, The shimmery shades create a lovely glow to the skin whereas the matte shades give a great pop of color.


Overall really great for £10 each and I think that I will be 
purchasing the others too!
I hope you enjoyed my mini reviews 
of these great palettes by Sleek.
Hope you are having a nice week!




No comments:

Post a Comment