IMATS London Haul

Thursday 3 July 2014




So, last weekend I made a little trip to London with my best friend for IMATS. With a huge amount of makeup brands and tonnes of familiar makeup artists, I was in utter heaven!!


Since there was so much makeup I obviously made a few purchases.. I am super excited so lets get going with this haul!


NARS - Turkish Delight 
So, I've never had anything from Nars, which is pretty bad because there's so many products I've heard of! Including this gloss, named Turkish Delight. I have always loved the look of this but never thought to get it because I don't really like glosses. Since there was huge discounts at IMATS I thought that I would go for it and try it out and I am so glad that I did. It's not too glossy or sticky. Got a perfect amount of color to just perk up your lips, I am completely in love. Also I love this matte packaging, it's super pretty.




Crown Brush - C404 SM. Duo Face 




















I was excited to hear that Crown Brush was at IMATS as I love the brushes that they do, they had a really wide selection to choose from and this is one I got. I've heard a lot about this brush, since I love the one I have (Large Duo Face) I kinda knew i'd love this too! I've used this brush briefly and I do love it, it's a more precise brush for applying your base and it doesn't pick up too much product which means you can build up your foundation really nicely.



NARS - Orgasm Blush

Now this blush is another that I've been wanting to try, it's very popular with everyone! It's a gorgeous peachy/pink shade with golden shimmer within it, it makes your skin look super glowy and healthy. I can see why there is such a big fuss about it, it's a gorgeous blush shade that compliments a lot of skin tones.


C441 Fluffy Blending Brush - Crown Brush
 I seen these brushes and they immediately reminded me of the MAC 217, they are really great for blending!! I honestly don't know what I did before them! Super affordable and great quality (Why I got 5... oops)



C405 Contour/Blush - Crown Brush















This brush really called out to me, I liked to look of it and since I needed an angled blush brush this one seemed perfect, it's really nice and firm to apply blush and even contour. Really great buy!



Kryolan Foundation Stacker

I first used this foundation whilst I was at college doing Media Makeup. It's a really nice stacker, it has different shades of cream foundation. The foundation itself is really good coverage and lasts really well. If you can't find a particular shade for you the colors are easy to mix together to create the perfect shade. Really handy to pop in your bag and go.



Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick


I have wanted this foundation stick ever since the new formula was released, so at IMATS I finally bought it! I like this foundation, when you apply it looks super natural and feels light on the skin. The only disappointing thing is that after a few hours my skin tends to get quite oily, this never happens when I wear my normal foundation. It has really disappointed me as when you first apply it looks really flawless.. I'm going to keep trying it out to see if things get better and I will let you guys know!



Inglot Freedom System Palette



Now, I've saved the best until last! I have been wanting the Inglot Freedom System palette for such a long time now. The palette looks really slick and professional, I love how the lid opens up, it's really different. The eye shadows are really highly pigmented. With these palettes you buy the empty palette and purchase different shadows you like. You can get a variety of sizes in the palettes. For me they are just as good as the MAC shadows, if not some are better.. I am absolutely in love! I will do a full post dedicated to Inglot as soon as I get my second palette which is due to come in the next few days!





So there are my purchases from IMATS!
Did you go IMATS? Would love to see things you got if you did. I sure did enjoy my time there.

Hope your having a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment