Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in Rosetto | Review & Swatch

Thursday 18 September 2014


The Kate Moss Lipsticks are possibly my favorite lipstick collection from the drugstore. I have a fair few now but my favorite one is probably this beauty named Rosetto No|08. 

The formula is really creamy and it's super pigmented. It's such a great everyday lipstick. You could say a 'your lips but better' type of shade. It lasts really well on the lips, always feels creamy no matter how long it's on your lips. I find it amazing since the lipsticks are only £5.49 each. Theres a gorgeous array of shades, with lovely nudes to striking reds and pinks. You can definitely find the shade for you.

Below is a swatch which is only one swipe of the lipstick. You can automatically see from this how pigmented it is.



Have you tried any of the Kate Moss Lipstick line? 


2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried that colour yet it looks lovely! My favourite shade is 107 it's great for autumn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I have 107 too! beautiful shade for this time of the year

      Delete