Topshop Magic Liner

Monday 13 October 2014



Thought I'd do a mini little post introducing my love for Topshop Makeup. It's fast becoming one of my fave brands due to the high quality and affordable prices! Working on the makeup department at Topshop has sure opened my eyes to how great this brand really is!

The standard of Topshop Makeup is amazing. I love it! I have a few favorites, one is definitely this eye liner. It's a felt tip-esque liner which makes it super duper easy to use if you're a beginner. So easy to create thin wispy lines in a flash. 

It's for sure much easier than using a gel or liquid liner because the felt tip will give you amazing precision to create the most flawless winged liner. If your new to makeup give this a whirl! It doesn't dry out quick at all either, it lasts really great. Just of course make sure after you use it the lid goes straight back on otherwise you might find it will dry up!


At £6.50 it won't break the bank, you can find this liner instore or online here.
This liner comes in a dark blue, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment