Current Favourites

Wednesday 7 January 2015




 I haven't done a favourites post in a while. Since I've discovered some new and been loving a great amount of products I already had I thought I'd do a favourites post.


Up The Amp by Mac
First up is the lipstick I have been wearing ever since I got it which was just over a week ago... not long, I know. But it's literally the most amazing colour to wear. Not too bright nor dark, but still has people wondering and complimenting on the lip colour your wearing. Now on the photo the colour comes up more pink but the shade when looking with the naked eye is a brightened, pinky purple with subtle, cool undertones. When on the lips it has a soft shine which means its not drying in anyway.




 Honey Lust & Wedge Eyeshadows By Mac
 I recently got this empty duo pan from Mac mostly for travelling purposes. Lugging around my 15 pan Mac palette can be quite a struggle when I don't use all the shadows anyway. I thought this duo would come in really handy, as I can change what shadows I want in there. At the moment I am loving this pairing of Honey Lust which is amazing patted all over the lid for a beautiful golden shimmer. Then Wedge comes in really handy as I can use it for my brows and blended into the crease.








Brow This Way Brow Gel & Sleek Eyebrow Pencil
I always used Mac's Charcoal Brown eyeshadow for my brows but I was getting a little bored, I fancied trying something else out to enhance the way my brows look. I have been using this Sleek Brow Pencil to fill in the majority of my brows, you can get a really crisp neat brow with this and with the use of a light hand it appears really natural yet polished. The next product is brow gel, I never got the whole brow gel thing but since this gel by Rimmel was a few pounds I thought I'd give it a whirl. I think i'm kind of converted?! Pretty strange for me, but it just seems to make my brows seem really full and holds the product in place. Both products paired together are a match made in heaven!




Urban Decay Setting Spray
I love setting sprays, they are the greatest invention ever! Especially this one. The All Nighter spray holds all makeup in place and prevents it from slipping and sliding everywhere. Go grab yourself one of these and thank me later.




Urban Outfitters Holographic Nail Varnish
This is amazing. The prettiest nail colour in my collection! It's so unique and I can't get enough of it. When I apply it I get so many compliments and I myself can't stop staring at it.



Escertric Molecules "OIIOIIOIOI" Perfume
This is such a unique perfume. It's formulated to smell different on everyone. When I wear this I get a tonne of compliments and questions to what I'm wearing. You yourself can't smell it but you can assure everyone around you can, if your on the hunt for a unique one of a kind scent then this is for you.
 


Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat
This is one of the products I think "what did I do before this?" It's heaven sent if you paint your nails a lot. It really works and leaves your nails super duper glossy! You don't have to worry about your nails smudging, just wait a few minutes and your nails are dry, I promise.



Aaaand thats it for my current faves!
What are you loving recently? Let me know in the comments or link me to your blog post and I'll take a read.



1 comment:

  1. The lipstick and eyeshadows look stunning! And I love urban decay's all nighter spray!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete