DIY: Body Scrub

Friday 25 April 2014

Hey everyone,

So we all know beauty products in general are expensive. However, some products can be made very easily at home for a fraction of the price. All with things everyone is likely to have in the kitchen. Today I will be talking about Body scrubs. These are wonderful products to include into your beauty routine as exfoliating is beneficial for many different things. Body Scrubs can vary in price, drugstore and high end brands all do them. Some are great but some, lets face it.. not so much. They all claim beautiful glowing skin yet do nothing that amazing. So I thought I would share some cheap, easy ways of making the same if not better, the natural way.


What you will need;
Sugar (Granulated)
Coconut Oil (Make sure it's solid not melted)
Vanilla Extract

Measurements vary to how much you want to make, I used one small cup of sugar and coconut oil and a few drops of vanilla extract. You can make more and store it in a cool dry place and use when you like but in this case I just made enough for one use.

The simplest part...
Mix your Sugar and Coconut Oil until it's combined well and then add the Vanilla, this is to add a lovely scent. 
Finally hop into the shower, use this scrub and reveal beautiful glowing skin naturally!

I have used this a few times now and I can notice a definite change in the way my skin looks, it looks more glowing and moisturised, it also feels super soft. Much more effective than products i have bought in the past.

The finished result should look like this

Hope you enjoyed this little DIY post, I'll be doing a few more in the future as I feel it's important for everyone to know how to make these simple things!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment