Budget Buy - The £5 Blusher Palette

Tuesday 20 May 2014

I'm always on the hunt for bargains especially when it comes to makeup as it can get so expensive. I've been recently looking round and buying value for money makeup that hasn't really been talked about at all, just to see if it's as good if not better than more popular, expensive brands.

That's when I came across this blusher palette. With 10 colors in a compact palette for £5 I thought "You can't really go wrong".


















This palette is from Ebay! 

Ebay is great for finding good quality and value for money products if you look correctly. I wasn't really sure what to expect when I bought this, it had good reviews so I went for it!

It took about two weeks to arrive and that's because it's from Hong Kong. But I didn't really mind this. 

These blushes range from matte to shimmer, they're all really wearable colors, even the bright pinks as they are not overly pigmented, I like that they aren't as you don't have to worry about overloading on the color. 

The palette itself is matte black, really slim and compact to just fit in your makeup bag and your good to go with 10 different blushes to choose from.





















Here are some swatches from the order they are in the palette






























Have you found any buys that are affordable yet perform really well? Let me know in the comments !
If you want to purchase this palette click here


No comments:

Post a Comment