Collective Haul | Makeup, Skincare & More!

Thursday 14 August 2014


Hi guys, this post is all about a few things I've been purchasing over the past few weeks, a re-purchase and new finds which I am really excited about! Lets get straight to it.



Kiehls Midnight Recovery Serum

First up is a re-purchase! Along with this product is a little story. I got my first one a few months back and I hadn't finished it. I took it along with me on holiday, went to use it and as I go to apply I realize there is no product in the bottle... I was quite confused by this point. Inside my makeup bag there was no residue of any oil in there.. this was due to this serum being a dry oil. It just disappeared! I was quite gutted because this meant I had no serum for the duration of my holiday *sad face*. I got back from my holiday and immediately purchased a new one! It's my holy grail serum. I'm amazed by the results, it's honestly a miracle in a bottle.

You can find this at any Kiehls counter and online for £36



The Body Shop Soap | Strawberry & Coconut

Next up is quite random but it's two bars of soap from the body shop. I've never tried the soaps from the body shop & in my recent visit they really appealed to me so I gave these two a go. I love the strawberry and coconut scents so I thought I'd love these. I haven't tried them yet so I can't give any review. I can say they smell really yummy though, got to remind myself they are not edible, haha.

You can find these at any Body Shop store or online for £2 each.



Pastel iPhone Cases
 I have been searching for a while for some nice cases for my iPhone. I never had one on my phone and I realized that it's quite risky not to have one! I finally found some on ebay that are really cute and simple but I am in love! I love pastel colors so these really caught my eye. At 2.50 each I just couldn't say no!

You can get these cases here for £2.50 each in a variety of colors

 Available for iPhone 4 / 4S / 5 / 5S / 5C




MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

Next up is the first of my MAC purchases. I have never tried this concealer before, actually I haven't tried any from MAC surprisingly. So when I was in store I thought i'd treat myself to one, I searched online before I did because they are pricey I wanted to find one that was right for me. The Pro Longwear Concealer sounded most like what I was looking for so I grabbed myself one straight away! I tried it once and it's really nice!



 I like the packaging with the pump, it's really convenient. With this concealer you don't need a lot to give you maximum coverage, this is great as it means it will last you a long time. It's great for under the eyes and as the name would suggest it's really long wearing! I love it.

You can find this at your local MAC counter for £17.





MAC Eyeshadow in All That Glitters

Finally, my second MAC purchase. This beautiful shadow called All That Glitters. When I first got my MAC Pro Palette I was intending to get this shade but it wasn't in stock. The other day when I was in store I finally managed to get one! So long over due. I am glad I waited for it, it sure is a gorgeous shade and I am really pleased with it so far.

You can find this shadow at your local MAC store. Refill|£10 or Single Shadow|£13.



And those are the things I have purchased over the past few weeks. I hope you enjoyed reading. Whats the most recent thing you have bought? Let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment