Product Empties #1

Thursday 14 August 2014


Hi guys, today i'll be talking through my product empties. 
I'm sure this will give you an incite on what I've been loving.. I mean for me, it's got to be a good product for me to use it all up! Let's get going ...





Batiste Dry Shampoo - 'Pretty & Opulent'


First up is Batiste dry shampoo. I love dry shampoo's and in particular Batiste ones! I only use these on second day hair when I really have no time to wash my hair (or when i'm feeling a little lazy...) It's a really great way to freshen up your hair, it honestly works wonders! I will definitely be purchasing this dry shampoo again.


You can get this dry shampoo at Boots for £2.99.


Benefit High Beam Highlighter


Next is high beam highlighter from Benefit. I have had this for so long, it's definitley worth the price tag! Since you only need a little to get the full effect it lasts for a long time. It gives a gorgeous effect on the skin, makes the skin look glowing and healthy in a natural way. It's not overwhelming in any way.. unless you apply tonnes of it. Will definitely be re-purchasing soon!

You can buy this at any benefit counter or online for £19.50.



Revlon Colorstay Foundation


Firstly, you have to excuse the grubby bottle. I've clearly loved this product and used it, well.. too much. I love Colorstay, it's seriously amazing in every way! Superb coverage, lasting power and great shade selection. The only downside is there's no pump, so you tend to get too much product out when using, tad bit of wastage but I can let that slide because the product inside is so amazing.

You can find this in most stores and online for £12.49



Rimmel Stay Matte Mousse Foundation


Next is Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation. I really love this, I have oily skin so this works great for me. It really does keep my skin super matte all day. It's lightweight too considering it's a mousse formula. It's a pigmented foundation which means you really don't need a lot of product to get good coverage. This foundation gives a medium to full coverage and is build-able.

You can find this foundation in most stores and online for £5.99.


Smashbox Photo Finish Primer


This is one of the best primers I've tried by far. It extends the wear of your makeup, smooths skin for the perfect base and it's amazing for oily skin because it's oil free! It is more on the pricier side when it comes to primers but if you want a good primer that you know will work then this is the one for you. Smashbox do many different primers also go check out the range and find the one that's perfect for you!

You can find this primer at any Smashbox counter and online for £25.



Natural Collection Passion fruit Body Spray


I love body sprays. I always use them and have for years now! I have tried many different ones but the Boot's Natural Collection range is amazing. Many different scents for a really affordable price, they are also on offer most of the time so thats even cheaper. I think I have pretty much every scent they do, this is one I've used up many times. Now i'm not the best at describing scents so all im going to say is get to your local boots and take a smell of the body sprays! You wont be disappointed for sure.

You can find this body spray at all Boots stores or online for £2.



Maybelline FIT ME Concealer


This is by far the best drugstore concealer.. ever! I use it for under the eyes or on blemishes. It gives the perfect amount of coverage and isn't heavy on the skin. It doesn't crease under the eyes either. The color selection is also really great. I have already purchased another one of this! 

You can find this concealer in most stores or online for £5.99.



That's it for my product empties. I hope you have enjoyed reading. 
Have you tried any of these products mentioned? Let me know in the comments below, would love to know what you think of them!




No comments:

Post a Comment